Electrical/Electronics and Mechanical Engineering:
Fire Alarm Systems
Why join the Silco Family?
Brand New Cincinnati & Columbus Facilities
• Everyone has a stand-up desk!
• Fitness Center (Cincinnati)
• Gourmet Coffee Bar
Fun Culture with a Family Feel
• Top Workplace Award Winner
• Many Social Events with Family Often Included
• Frequent Contests & Games
Investing in People
• 60 Jobs Added in 2020
• 12 Managers Promoted from within during 2020
• State of the Art Training Center Under Construction
• Tuition-on Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, and more!
• 401k with Generous Match
We are excited about your interest in becoming part of our expanding family! Since 1959, Silco has been focused on Protecting People & Property. Silco is Ohio’s market leader in the Fire & Security industry. We hope we piqued your interest to consider a career at Silco. Check out our YouTube channel and take a moment to view our Google reviews to learn more.
Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Silco is looking for a NICET III sprinkler system designer in our Cincinnati office. Design work would mostly involve changes to existing sprinkler systems, system additions, and specialty systems. In addition to sprinkler system design, the job would include site surveys, developing a bill of materials and obtaining pricing from our suppliers, assisting in proposal development, and handling the permitting process.
Minimum Job Requirements
- NICET III Certification
- Knowledge of Office.com applications including Word, Excel, and OneDrive
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory motor vehicle report
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation will vary based on experience and qualifications. Silco has annual compensation raises based on merit.
Internal Number: 374
About Silco Fire & Security
Silco is a growing family-owned and managed business established in 1959. Silco has 330 employees spread across 5 Ohio offices located in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Akron, and Cleveland.
Our company was named a 2020 Top Work Place by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Our Top Work Place status is attributed to our consistent growth and keeping the family feel throughout time. While having the opportunity to serve over 25,000 customers, we are rapidly innovating the Fire Safety and Security business.
Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer